The services are intended for use by business users. You may not use the services if you are a minor in your state of residence. By using the services you represent and warrant that you are not a minor.
We collect data from the following sources and for the following purposes:
Directly from you:
- We collect Personal Information that you provide to us through online forms or through other channels of communication offered on the service.
From the Services:
- Information that you provide to us when registering for the Service;
- Information that you provide us when placing an order for service or buying a subscription;
- Information that you provide by granting access to Microsoft 365 scopes to the Service
Information we automatically collect:
- Usage information – we keep track of user activity with regard to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of our Services.
- Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of our Services including an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
Using personal information
When using the Services, including registering for the Services, you may be required to provide us with contact information or account registration information which includes but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and company name.
Personal information collected from our Customers will be used for the following purposes specified in this policy:
- For the purposes of providing, operating, and maintaining Services to our Plan.UseWiseTM app Customers;
- Manage our customers’ use of our services, respond to inquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- To fulfill your requests, when you are reaching out to us using forms or other available channels;
- To inform you via email of our products, services, special offers or promotions;
- To meet the legal and regulatory requirements;
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters and marketing materials. You may choose not to receive these communications from us by following the provided instructions in any email in which we send the subscription cancellation link or by contacting us.
If you opt out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our products, solutions and services, which you will be unable to opt-out of.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We sometimes share your personal data with our trusted categories of third parties we use to conduct our business, for example, to provide our privacy center services to you; to handle feedback and complaints; and to help us understand your behavior in order to customize and maximize our services, advertising, marketing, competitions and offers to you.
- Our trusted categories of third parties include website hosts, cloud service providers, social media providers, professional services providers, customer survey service providers and advertising partners.
- As part of our e-marketing methods and on the basis of our legitimate business interests, we use some Google and Microsoft services in accordance with the practices explained in the Google and Microsoft terms and privacy notices.
- When we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy or comply with any requirement of law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, (c) support auditing and compliance functions, or (d) protect the rights, property, or safety of Miadria LLC, its users, or the public against harm.
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may share personal data with our trusted business partners. For example, we may share your personal data with a company when we co-sponsor a promotion or service. These partners and affiliates may use your personal data to, among other things, send you information or contact you about their services and products.
We guarantee that all your personal information is protected and that we will not make this information available to third parties in cases different than those specified in this Policy unless you give us permission to do so or unless such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
Microsoft user data handling
Plan.UseWiseTM is designed and published as a Microsoft AppSource/Azure Marketplace solution implemented on top of Microsoft Azure services and Microsoft 365 API’s. We adhere to a set of best practices of secure enterprise solution development defined by Microsoft.
We use the Microsoft 365 platform to provide Plan.UseWiseTM planning and budgeting Service to Microsoft 365 users. In order to deliver our services, we need some data about your company(s) and Microsoft 365 account. We use this information solely for the purpose of providing you with services.
The list below contains all the scopes we use for API access to customer data. By accepting the required OAuth2 scopes, the user allows the solution to manage groups and to create one Microsoft 365 group to store all Plan.UseWise files into that group OneDrive and to authenticate users accessing the solution based on their Office 365 identities.
List of scopes used for API access to customer data:
- Mail.Send.Shared – Send mail on behalf of others – Allows the app to send mail as the signed-in user, including sending on behalf of others.
- MyFiles.Write – Read and write user files –
- Offline_access – Access user’s data anytime – Allows the app to read and update user data, even when they are not currently using the app.
- User.Read – Sign-in and read user profile – Allows users to sign-in to the app, and allows the app to read the profile of signed-in users. It also allows the app to read basic company information of signed-in users.
- Group.ReadWrite.All – Read and write all groups – Allows the app to create groups and read all group properties and memberships on behalf of the signed-in user. Also allows the app to read and write calendar, conversations, files, and other group content for all groups the signed-in user can access. Additionally allows group owners to manage their groups and allows group members to update group content.
- User.Read.All – Read all users’ full profiles – Allows the app to read the full set of profile properties, reports, and managers of other users in your organization, on behalf of the signed-in user.
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the right at any time to:
- know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date;
- request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it;
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or would like further information about your rights, you can send us an email at: email@example.com.
Choices about the use of your information
We believe it is important to give you choices about the use of your information. We will use your information as described in this Policy. If we want to use your information for a purpose not described in this Policy, we will first get your consent to do so.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
827 W 19th St
Houston, Texas 77008